What are the key benefits of becoming an Emerald City Smoothie franchisee?
We’ve fine-tuned the Emerald City Smoothie experience over many years. Some of the benefits include:
- An effective product driven brand that draws customers back on a very regular frequency.
- Product and smoothie categories that make it easy for customers to select their drink and try a variety of supplements, snacks and protein.
- Unique recipe formulas created from superior ingredients.
- Exclusive Trade Areas with Co-Op advertising
- Co-Op Distribution/Buying Power
- 40 Hours Hands-On Training and on-going Corporate Field Support
- Real Estate/Site Selection and assistance with lease review and negotiations.
- Personable customer service that creates a welcoming environment and return business
- Modern store layout and merchandising to maximize foot-traffic efficiency and encourage purchasing of higher ticket offerings
What size of space is required for an Emerald City Smoothie location?
Locations include retail power centers, strip malls, office buildings, street retail, large national or regional fitness centers and, airports.
Classic unit space requirements: 700-1000 square feet
Kiosk unit space requirements: 400-650 square feet
Who are our Franchisees?
The profile of our franchisees range from former corporate managers; first time business owners; working professionals seeking business ownership and independence; athletic coaches; former professional athletes and personal trainers. We have 23 multi-store owners ranging from 2 to 5 franchise locations.
Do Franchise Owners have multiple stores?
More than 57% of franchisees are multi-store owners. If one is good, more is better.
How do you become a Franchise Owner?
Seventy-five percent of our franchisees were customers before becoming owners. They loved the concept and product enough to open their own! Click here to learn more about our application process. This offer is not available to residents of states where the Company is not registered.